Incoming Quality Control
1. No shaking in the middle of the wood, no rotten wood is accepted, and the humidity is controlled within 8-12 degrees.
2. Do not accept materials with beveled edges, severe bending, and defects.
3. The size must be accurate, the acceptance will be in accordance with the size of the fixed material inspection party, only positive tolerance is allowed, and small size is not accepted.
4. Do not accept wood blistering and discoloration.
5. The spelling board should be played male and female groove (depth should reach 6MM), the number of spelling boards should be equally divided. The surface of the board should be smooth and flat, and there should be no large area of mud and right angles around.
6. V-groove can not have glue, and the splicing board should be firm and can't have gaps.
7. No missing sections are accepted, and the products must be sorted and placed neatly during transportation.